SUSTAINABLY SOURCED
PRICE GUARANTEE*
365 Day Returns & Quality Guarantee
FREE CASHMERE COMB WITH YOUR FIRST ORDER*
FREE UK EXPRESS DELIVERY & RETURNS
WHY SHOP WITH LOOP?

Why Loop?

Price Guarantee


loopcashmere.co.uk guarantees our customers the lowest price on anything we sell. If you do find the same item elsewhere at a cheaper price, please let us know - and of course we’ll more than match it

 

Free UK and international delivery

We offer free UK Delivery on all orders via DPD’s trackable Express Delivery. Orders made within normal working hours are dispatched within 24 hours! We offer free international delivery for purchases over £150.

 

Free UK returns

 

We operate a no-quibbles return policy for anyone who changes their mind about their purchase and we offer a 365 day quality guarantee

 

Sustainable cashmere

In order to offer guilt-free luxury to customers, we have made sure our brand and cashmere is sustainable throughout all processes. Our cashmere is sustainability accredited and made using ethical processes.

Read more here

 

Unrivalled quality

We’ve created a cashmere quality that is designed to last a lifetime with the right care. We’re so confident in this quality, that we offer a 365-day guarantee to our customers. You can return anything that does not meet your expectations within the first year of your order arriving.

 

Payment options

To make your Loop Cashmere shopping experience as easy and convenient as possible, we accept a range of payment options for your purchase, including Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, PayPal and American Express.

 

Safe and Secure Shopping

Our payment provider is OPAYO/Sagepay, which allows us to offer a 100% secure shopping experience to you as our customer. Our website is also secure to ensure your personal information is always protected!

Recycled Packaging

 

Currently, 95% of the elements within our packaging and labelling are either recyclable or compostable - and we’ve made it our mission to bring the remaining 5% in line with this!

E mail Subscription Perks

Our email subscribers are the first to know about sales and product launches, are kept in the loop about exciting competitions and collaborations, and receive exclusive offers. 

We aim for outstanding customer service and have a 5 star rating on Trustpilot:

Top